In our current and rapidly changing new environment, it is important we carefully monitor and do what we can to prevent the spread of the swiftly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. Kliemann Brothers is thoroughly dedicated to the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. We have, therefore, firmly adopted the following policies to ensure we are doing everything we can for not only our customers but the entire surrounding areas.
- Implemented social distancing by allowing employees who can work from home to do so
- Limited the amount of people in our office
- Postponed all department meetings
- Instructed our field workers to wear gloves and sanitize or wash their hands before and after every job
- Instructed our employees not to shake hands with people and to keep a 6-foot distance from everyone
- Instructed our employees to wear gloves, use hand sanitizer, and wash hands frequently
It is extremely important to us that we keep our team healthy and available to service our customers in need during this time. We are doing everything we can to assure our employees are available if you need us. Kliemann Brothers is a critical business to the health and safety of our community, and we will do whatever we can to keep our doors open and be here when you need us the most.
We are happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health and home.